- Aims of the Society are:
- to advise members on Horticultural matters.
- to hold Flower, Fruit and Vegetable Shows.
- to advise members on the purchase of garden equipment.
- generally to promote the interests of Garden and Allotment cultivators.
- to co-operate with any other bodies in actions for the benefit of members.
- to publish a Bulletin periodically for these purposes.
Meetings take place in St. Lawrence's Church Hall, Eastcote. Middlesex.
Doors open 7.30pm, Meetings Start 8pm. Small charge to cover
cost of speakers. Further details from Warren Reeves on 01923-451616
or Email: email@example.com MAP of location
Cactus Section Meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of each month,
in the Manor Farm Hall, Ruislip. (in the car park).
Further details from David Minnion: 0208 868 7927
MAP of location
The Shows (3 per year - free entry) are held at:
Venue: Great Barn, Bury Street, Ruislip, Middlesex.
Download a Show Schedule for more information.
MAP of location Online Show Entry Form
Membership of the Society is: £3.00 per household per year (from January).
This includes free membership to Cactus Section Meetings.
- Benefits of the Society are:
- 3 Newsletters per year.
- Regular meetings.
- Coach trips to gardens etc.
- Visits to members' gardens. (some in the "Yellow Book")
- Free gardening advice and assistance.
- Use Eastcote Horticultural Society Trading Centre with RCHS membership card.
- Loan of gardening tools.
- Plants for sale/exchange.
- Cactus section have an extensive free loan library of books/magazines.
This page is © copyright R.J. Hodgkiss 2013
Last update: 11th May 2013
RCHS Cactus Section Events
Online Show Entry Form NEW !